Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture. Halo Marine & Reef Deluxe (420336), Halo Marine & Reef Basic (420337).
- Ocean Blue light spectrum on Channel 1, and High Kelvin White light on Channel 2 for simulating marine environments.
- Two Channels (groups) of LED's for optimized blend of spectrum.
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle.
- Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only).
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
Options for Mounting Arms: MAK-24 (Item #370339) for a front to back tank depth of 18” ~ 24”, MAK-18 (Item #370338) for a front to back tank depth of 14” ~ 18”, and MAK-30 (Item #370361) for a front to back tank depth of 24" ~ 30". Robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arm compatible with M4 and M5 screw. Also fits Kessil LED Pendants.
- Additional Info
YouTube Video URL https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rxznr1JpUzI&feature=youtu.be&list=PLB4swEXs675i2UWC_vEzpZu37e5begl2p Specifications
Fixture size: 5.3"L x 5.3"W x 5.5"H, Weight: 1.6lbs. Marine Fixture LED Array: 25 LED's (UV + Cool White + Blue + Royal Blue) LED Complement - Channel 1: Full spectrum of Ocean Blue light 400-480nm. LED's: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (2) Blue 465nm, (5) Blue 470nm, (2) Blue 475nm, (4) Blue 480nm. Channel 2: High Kelvin White light simulating neritic zone. LED's: (4) Blue 470nm, (4) Cool White. Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity
Download the Halo User Manual HERE
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good product. Would buy again.
Its been a few months running a pair of these on a 4' 120. Coral (softies and LPS) seem to be responding well.
A month or two in, one of my lights got wet and shorted, aquatic life repaired the fixture with relatively minimal cost.