The Aquatic Life 100 & 200 GPD Hydroponic Reverse Osmosis systems provide up to 200 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as, chlorine, heavy metal ions, total dissolved solids, and general chemical reduction from tap water, using standard 10” cartridges. Features: Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life - Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced - Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off - Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings - Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet - 0.25 inch Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing - 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water - 10ft of ¼” Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup - Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place. Unit includes (2) 100 GPD TFC Membranes, (1) 1-Micron Dual Density Gradient Pre-filter Cartridge, and (2) 5-Micron Coconut Shell Solid Activated Carbon Block filter cartridges. Item 540474 (5-Stage, 200 GPD).
- What's In The Box: RO Unit, (2) Canister Wrenches, (2) TFC Membrane Cartridges, (1) Micron Pre-Filter Cartridge, (2) 5-Micron Coconut Shell Solid Activated Carbon Block Filters, Poly Tubing, Garden Hose Attachment Adaptor, O-Ring Grease and Mounting Screws.
- Built-in wall mount bracket with screws allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
- Included garden hose faucet adapter makes it easy to connect to any standard 3/4" outdoor or laundry room faucet.
- Built-in auto shut-off valve (ASO) stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off - Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life.
Coconut Shell Solid Activated Carbon Blocks are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. Our carbon block filters are suitable for a wide range of Point of Use (POU), Point of Entry (POE), commercial and industrial applications. Features: 5 micron nominal filtration - Exceptionally low pressure drop - High dirt holding capacity - Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- 1-Micron. No release of carbon fines. Usable temperature range 40 degrees to 100 degrees F.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- Manufactured from NSF Standard 61 Certified Carbon.
- WQA and NSF certified and validated.
Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity:
> 10,000 gallons @ 1 gallon per minute
> 38,000 litres @ 3.8 litres per minute
- Additional Info
YouTube Video URL No Specifications No