Instructions: Download the file at the link above and save on your computer > Click the saved file to open > When the File Download dialog box appears, click Run > When the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Yes. Please note, depending on your settings, you may need to temporarily disable your antivirus software.
With near UV LED's, the Aquatic Life XS-UV High Output LED Fixture features American made 3 watt Cree LED’s to produce up to 264 watts of high-PAR lighting, in the perfect spectrum for vigorous coral growth and color. This next generation fixture incorporate 400nm Violet and 420nm Actinic Blue LED’s that emit wavelengths close to the Ultraviolet spectrum, to more closely match what corals naturally receive from sunlight—helping the corals with photosynthesis. This fully programmable, remote controlled fixture allows for customized lighting, including up to three independent 24-hour light cycles in up to 18 color combinations to enhance the natural beauty of your fish and corals. 14" XS-UV (420309), 34" XS-UV (420310), 46" XS-UV (420311).
The six different types of LED’s in the fixture can be custom programmed using the exclusive Tiaojiou software. Connect this innovative fixture directly to your computer with included USB cable to set-up and custom program the fixture to your own specifications. Software is available for download to complete light cycle and color combination programming. You may even simulate cloud cover and lightning storms using programs that simulate environments fish and corals are exposed to in nature, and the large LED mounting area distributes lighting and effects throughout the entire aquarium, and interchangeable 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water applications. Modular components of this unit simplify fixture assembly, upgrades and part replacement, while brilliantly illuminating your aquarium. NOTE: To properly program the fixture you will need to download the software from the Aquatic Life Website and program the light from a PC (XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10).
- 14-Inch model includes suspension hardware for hanging over aquarium. Item #370210 Fixture Hangers available for additional cost.
- 34-Inch & 46-Inch models include frame mounts/legs. Item #470281 Suspension Hardware & #370210 Fixture Hangers available for additional cost.
- High Output Cree and Semileds LED’s produce a spectrum of light designed for growing corals.
- Easily adjust light to adapt to changing tank environment by programming up to three independent 24 hour light cycles.
- Up to 18 programmable color combinations are available to enhance and highlight colors of fish and corals.
- Independently control six colored LED’s to tailor lighting to specific needs of tank inhabitants.
- Included remote easily controls multiple light cycle programs and lighting effects.
- Large LED mounting area distributes light throughout the entire aquarium.
- Included suspension hardware makes setup and installation easy without needing to purchase additional parts (14” model only).
- Built-in durable components with passive cooling allows for quiet operation.
- Interchangeable 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water applications.
- Cloud cover and lightning storm programs simulate environments that fish and corals are exposed to in nature.
- Connect direct to your computer with the included USB cable to setup and custom program the fixture.
- Downloadable software is available from the web for complete light cycle and color combination programming.
- Front panel indicator vividly displays current operating lighting program.
- Modular components with quick disconnects simplify fixture upgrades and part replacement.
- Automatic multi-input power supply is compatible with both 110v and 220v outlets - cULus approved power supply meets the highest quality standards.
- Additional Info
YouTube Video URL https://youtube.com/watch?v=a0m50aFtmmY&feature=youtu.be&list=PLB4swEXs675j-LFW1i9R-go-Sw7RryY7U Specifications
Components: LED Fixture w/LED Lenses, Handheld Remote Control, Suspension Hardware (14" Model Only), USB Cable, Multi-voltage Power Supply.
Download the XS-UV User Manual HERE
Download the 14-Inch XS-UV Spec Sheet HERE
Download the 34-Inch XS-UV Spec Sheet HERE
Download the 46-Inch XS-UV Spec Sheet HERE
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- great product
I love aquatic life product and have used their T5 48 inch for 5 years love the light but now I can't get anyone to fix it needs timer it has been discontinued. I been looking at the expert series and waiting for it to come down a little more so I am running T8 s for now lol. They have dependable service and the staff is always ready to help will definitely be buying more product from this company
- Good light for my cube
This has not been a bad light. Is a pain to have to connect to a computer, but still the customization when you do is nice. Two years of use and no issues. Sps and lps grow fine. zoas have not taken to them. Probly going to t5 led hybrid. Curious if this will fit in the latest offering.